Village of Girouxville Employment Opportunity
VILLAGE OF GIROUXVILLE
PUBLIC WORKS FOREMAN
Village of Girouxville seeking an individual whom:
- is self-motivated, organized and responsible
- has equipment operation experience
- holds a valid drivers license
- is mechanically inclined
- has experience in maintenance of buildings and roadways
- has good public relations
Employee will be responsible for directing and conducting all civic public
work functions, operation of water/wastewater distribution and other duties as required. This is a fulltime position consisting of a 40 hour work week and will be required to respond to emergency situations as required.
- Includes benefit package
– Wage based on qualifications
A detailed job description available upon request.
Please submit resumes to:
Village of Girouxville
PO Box 276
Girouxville, AB T0H1S0
c/o Estelle Girard, CAO
Phone (780) 323-4270
This position will remain open until a suitable candidate is found. We thank all applicants for their interest however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.