VILLAGE OF GIROUXVILLE
PUBLIC WORKS FOREMAN
Village of Girouxville seeking an individual whom:
- is self-motivated, organized and responsible
- equipment operation background
- holds a clean driver’s abstract
- is willing to become certified in small water/wastewater distribution systems
- is mechanically inclined and has building maintenance capabilities.
- has good public relations
Employee will be responsible for directing and conducting all civic public
work functions, operation of water/wastewater distribution and other duties as required. This is a fulltime position consisting of a 40 hour work week with on call responsibilities.
- Includes benefit package
– Wage based on qualifications
A detailed job description available upon request.
Please submit resumes to:
Village of Girouxville
Girouxville, AB T0H1S0
c/o Estelle Girard, CAO
Phone (780) 323-4270
Fax (780) 323-4110
This position will remain open until a suitable candidate is found. We thank all applicants for their interest however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.